Re: Does anyone know if MS Contin works better than Methedone?

Fri Sep 15 16:07:29 2000

Yes, Linda, I have taken MS Contin and had no success with it; however, as you know, all people react differently to drugs. If Methedone works, don't change! I am considering a Morphine Pump. This has to be implanted into the back. I want to have the "Adhesiolysis" but at this time I cannot afford $5000 up-front monies to have it done. Are you going to have this surgery?

--
Linda Halford, Jacksonville, FL

>From: "Linda Ehler" <mindful@olypen.com> >Reply-To: adhesions@obgyn.net >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS ><adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >Subject: Does anyone know if MS Contin works better than Methedone? >Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:27:53 -0500 > >Hi... I am a bit curious if anyone has had good luck or any experience with >MS Contin vs. Methdone for pain? I take Methedone 10mg 3 x a day or more >sometimes. I does take the edge off and I don't feel out of it or anything. >I don't know how the MS Contin might be. I am allergic or have many adverse >reactions to many drugs like percoset, codeine, etc. Just curious...Thanks >for any input. >Linda >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: