Dr Korell

Tue Sep 12 15:41:43 2000

Hi friends,

I haven't posted for a while. I've been really busy in work and only fit to lie on the sofa with a hot water bottle when I come home.

Anyway, I'm heading to Dr Korell in Germany at the beginning of November (I'm still waiting a definite date). It's going to cost us a fortune and I hope to God it will be worth it. Mary (Pomroy) has been lifting my spirits and calming my fears) Mary has to go back to Germany at the beginning of November and I'm hoping we both might be there together. I've to take a low dose cortiscosteroid before the surgery so Mary will probably see a big balloon bouncing along the hospital corridor!

I really do hope I'm doing the right thing. We are going to get a bank loan (we're estimating, that's my husband and I, that it's going to cost about £3,500) I just hate the thought of getting the loan, having the surgery, the surgery not going very well and us paying for it for the next year. I know I should probably wait until we save the money but our problem is we had IVF treatment in July 1996. We have fourteen embryos but they can't be implanted because of the pain and pain-killers I am taking. The embryos can only be frozen for five years so I have until July next year.

Please forgive me for babbling I just wanted a chat. I was looking for you all over the week-end too and there was no-one here. I think you were all out partying and it wasn't a clitch in the system at all!!!!!

You know, I have in my head that I'm going to go to Dr Korell he will "fix" me completely and I won't have any pain at all. I can't get it into my head that he might only be able to help me a little bit. How do I prepare myself for that? I want someone to stop the pain and god bless poor Dr Korell for the hope I have put on him.

Goodnight and hugs to all my special friends.

Lynne. Northern Ireland.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: