Re: A prayer for my family

Wed Sep 6 17:22:00 2000

Renee,

You have my prayers as I know that life is always a struggle and the only way we can work through our problems is through our faith in the Lord. God will give you the strength to wade through this....just know that we are all praying for you.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Renee Madron <1renee2@gte.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 4:42 PM Subject: A prayer for my family

> Hello to my IAS family. I just wanted to check in and leave a prayer > for everyone... > > A Prayer for Overcoming Difficult Times > > Dear God, > Please help me overcome this difficult time in my life. > Help me to see Your light shinning through the darkness of this moment. > I need to know that you will help me to prevail over these troubling > times, and know that you will not present me with obstacles I cannot > overcome. > Remind me that better days are within my reach, and help me obtain them. > Amen > > This is unrelated to my adhesion disease, but I'm in need of prayer. I'm > enthralled in much turmoil in my personal life at this time, with no > relief in site. The only way I can explain it is...Emotionally, I am a > wreck. Spiritually, I need much prayer. Mentally, stable, but in > fight, flight, and survive mode. So Please, anyone that has a spare > minute this evening, I would appreciate your lifting my family and me up > in prayer. Thanks so much, Hugs your friend > > -- > Renee Madron > Richmond, Indiana > 765-965-7435 >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: