Have you tried to post a message between Thursday and Today; and...

Sun Sep 3 15:50:08 2000

HAVE YOU TRIED TO POST A MESSAGE between Thursday and Sunday...and your message DID NOT appear?

I have NOT seen any messages posted at the International Adhesion Society Message Board since Karla's message about Dr. David Redwine...which was LAST THURSDAY!!!

On Friday I wrote to Bruce Speyer because I had tried to post a message last Thursday and another message last Friday. Here is my letter to Bruce:

>----- Original Message -----
To: "Bruce Speyer" <bruce.speyer@medispecialty.com> From: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> To: <olddad66@runestone.net> Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 12:59 PM Subject: Is there a problem at: adhesions.org/

Dear Bruce, I posted a message yesterday and another message today. Neither have appeared on the IAS Message Board. Also there have been NO messages posted since about 5:00 PM yesterday. Is there a problem?

Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

In Friendship, Helen Dynda

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I finally received the following letter from Bruce Speyer today...in response to my letter to him on Friday:

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Speyer" <bruce.speyer@medispecialty.com> To: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> Cc: <wiseman@medispecialty.com>; <techstaff@medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 12:23 PM Subject: Re: Is there a problem at: http://www.adhesions.org/ ??

Hi Helen, You were mistakenly set to "ignore" because our administrator thought your email address was bad. Sorry for that. I have restored you to active status and also re-posted the two messages that I could find from you that didn't go through before.

Our apology for the confusion Bruce ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Only 3 messages appeared on the Message Board last Thursday. There were NO messages listed for Friday and Saturday.

Bruce finally posted the 2 messages ( which I sent on Thursday and Friday ) today ( Sunday )!

I am wondering if anyone else has tried posting messages...and your messages were not posted. If you have been having a problem posting a message to the Message Board, it is important that this problem be ressolved.

If I am the only person to have this problem, I can handle that.

Finally, Thank you, Bruce!! I appreciate your help with going out of your way to post my 2 important messages today!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: