Re: Note about Sherry Marie (from sister)

Tue Aug 29 10:21:48 2000

Dear Sherry Marie,

It is my opinion that Sherry Marie should find herself a new doctor and fast, we have all been down the road and met with doctors that don't understand what is going on with us. The doctors that I have seen in the past told me the same thing ,not only one of them but many, many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is there any way that Sherry can get to see Dr. Reich and Redan, if that is not possible maybe she should consider following in my footsteps...... Germany... Dr. Korell is very knowledgeable and understanding, he knows that adhesions can cause severe pain. In my case for example, I may never had another bowel obstruction, but with out a doubt the adhesions would have killed me. When Dr. Korell operated on me, he found that my liver , spleen, colon and stomach were all attached and embedded into my diaphragm as well my small bowel was firmly attached to the abdominal wall. I was unable to breathe with comfort and for the past few months before the surgery the struggle to breathe was extremely severe, and I know that eventually it would have cause a heart attack or some major respiratory distress....but I did go to a surgeon here...as a matter of fact I had gone to several of them and they all told me that they wouldn't operate until I had a bowel obstruction. Most doctors do not understand what is going on, and just how much patients like us are suffering, it is torturous, extremely torturous, that we are left to suffer like we do, and they all think that we are wimps or if not that we are crazy.

My trip to Germany cost about $5000.00 to 6000.00 US.( In the off season the air fare is much cheaper).That included everything , the accommodations and airfare and all medical expenses. Dr Korell has worked in many clinical trials studies and has been involved with adhesions and treating them for twenty years, and he knows his work. As well he uses barriers like intergel and interceed, and what is more he does a second look and I think that that is an absolute necessity. Dr. Korell understands adhesion sufferers like no one else that I have ever contacted. If you need any more information on anything please contact me at mpomroy@home.com .

Good luck Sherry Marie, please don't listen to anyone tell you that there isn't expert help out there available to you, and please seek out only the worlds best experts, and only allow them to work with you.

Love from your IAS sister,

--
Mary Pomroy

>----- Original Message ----- From: Sherry Marie <SMGNWV@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 12:19 AM Subject: Note about Sherry Marie (from sister)

> I am Sherry Marie's sister. She wanted me to tell you that she is in > the hospital with severe back pain. The doctors won't do anything until > she has a total bowel blockage. I don't know what is going to happen. > When I find out something, I will let you know. Say a prayer-Pam >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: