Re: New to adhesions board, glad I found you!!

Sun Aug 20 15:19:45 2000

Hi Connie, I just came back from having surgery by Dr. Redan and Dr. Reich in Scranton, PA on July 24th. So far, so good. I really haven't had my severe left sided pain as I had prior to the surgery. Once in a while I will feel a left sided pain, but as soon as it comes, it goes....Thank God and thanks to the doctors! I have had endometriosis for years and have had several surgeries because of the pain. Then of course came the adhesions. These doctors have the best bed side manor I have ever seen. Both of them are so down to earth, honest, and truly want to help. I spoke with Dr. Redan and he had said the easiest way for him is by email. You can email him with your history and how you are feeling at his email address: Jarlap@epix.net Here is their address and phone number information just in case: Dr. Jay Redan 886 SR 6W Tunkhannock, PA 18657 570/836-4100

Dr. Harry Reich 245 North Memorial Hwy Shavertown, PA 18708 570/674-2256

Good luck to you Connie and please let me know how you are doing. It would be nice to see your progress with your situation. And if I can be of any further help, please let me know. Thanks! ") ~Chrissie Damon

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: