IVF

Sat Aug 19 17:22:46 2000

Hi to everyone,

This forum is incredible and has helped me alot since I found it. I am in the same boat as all of you. I have adhesions since 1993 and so far have had 8 operations. The latest step for me is to have a baby. I am 29 and first found out I had adhesions two weeks before my wedding in 1993. Since then it has been nothing but doctors, hospitals and operations. Now I am at the stage where I won't be able to have a baby without IVF. I am sort of okay with this just a little concerned about the drugs they use etc. My doctor is hoping that after having a baby my adhesions will not bother me anymore. She has had success with this. She tells me it is like her getting inside my body and stretching it all out and separating the adhesions but without the surgery. I was just wondering if there is anybody out there that has had success with this or knows anybody that has. I am a bit worried that if it doesn't work for me and I have a child that I will be exactly as I am now and have no energy for raising a child. I would love to hear from anyone who might have an opinion on this. Keep up the good work.

Deirdre

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: