Re: Adhesion surgery is next week the 18th

Fri Aug 11 15:32:45 2000

Sweetie....... prayers are something you do not have to ask for!!!! They are still one of the things that you can't put a price tag on and still comes free!!!! Or maybe I should say free-ly!!!! May the Lord look upon you with favor; my He offer your soul and troubled mind peace; may He speak to your Holy Spirit strength to withstand all and to endure much; for it shall be at this time, you are granted your healing through the blood of our Lord, Jesue Christ, with whom you shall share in the feast that lay before your feet in rejoicing for you have come to the end of the long road called pain; and the winding roads called strife; and the steep hills and narrow enbankments named heartache and sorrow; and in this you walk through this day anew; for the Lord has opened up his veins and allowed His blood to pour from the tip of your head to the soles of your feet, and in this you will find santuary; and this day, know that your fellow sisters and brothers in Christ are rejoicing with you. All my love, LauraN

> -----Original Message-----
> From: MY2ANGELS8991@AOL.COM [SMTP:MY2ANGELS8991@AOL.COM]
> Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 4:08 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Adhesion surgery is next week the 18th
>
> My adhesion surgery is next week the 18th even though its not in PA. i
> trust my doctor very much he does the second look LAP which i will have
> done. My insurance has been very good with all of this which shocks me
> but i will never question it just thankful there helping instead of
> making it difficult for me. I'm very nervous about this surgery since
> the last one failed but this time he is using adhesion barriers which he
> has had good luck with. So i think i'm ready i do know i want and need
> the pain to stop. Any prayers would very helpful and much
> appreciated.Thank you. HUGS TO EVERY ONE.
>
> --
> Barbara.... TAH 11/10/1999
> Adhesion surgery 4/28/2000
> Abdominal adhesion/BSO surgery 8/18/2000
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: