Re: Thank you Chrissy.........

Wed Aug 9 15:59:55 2000

Hi Deborah, I would really enjoy you and I keeping in touch. Like I said, it is so refreshing to talk to someone about the pains that I am going through and have that person understand my situation. This is the 3rd week of my recovering from surgery that Dr. Reich and Dr. Redan had performed on me in Scranton. I'm lucky because I live in New Hampshire so it was only a 6 hour trip for me. My husband and I shared turns driving to PA but on the way back he was on his own. ") About the last hour of the trip my body was saying no more! But once I was in my own bed and took some pain pills, all was getting better. I had to pay some money upfront too, but again, I am lucky to be living in the USA and I'm so sorry that you have to go through all the red tape just to make yourself better. I know if you call Dr. Redan's or Dr. Reich's office they can work something out for you at their end. Health Insurance, aren't they a "hoot" to deal with huh? Not only are you looking for some answers to your condition - you also have to fight with everything else just for some relief! I'm sorry I really don't have any information on how much it would cost for you to go to Scranton. But like I said, maybe if you call Dr. Redan's or Dr. Reich's office, they may be able to help you out in that situation. In the meantime, I will try and do some research for you myself. I'll let you know what I come up with. My surgery was about 5 1/2 hours long. But then, I am used to long surgeries - one of my surgeries was 8 1/2 hours long! I started out with Endometriosis and because of that and numerous surgeries, I have adhesions that sticks just about everything together and therefore the excruciating pain begins. I saw my video of the surgery and no wonder why I was in so much pain - the adhesions were all over the place. Both Doctors are very aggressive when it comes to this surgery. And it's a good thing because I saw all the work they had to do and it's a wonder why they have to be aggressive. I'm on the adhesions quilt myself - Christine Damon. Ever since I was told about that site, I have been spending most of my time on it. I wish that most of the links were not under construction so I can get into the web site in more detail. I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago hoping that would stop my pains and growths.......but it didn't :( What are your periods like? Where is your pain? Thank you so much for your email and I hope to keep in touch with you. Hugs to you and put on that brave smile. ") ~Chrissie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: