Re: DR. Riche & DR. Redan

Wed Aug 9 08:59:00 2000

Dear Deborah, this is Mary from Calgary, as you know I have just come back from my surgery in Germany. I am feeling a lot better. You wanted to know about the clinic in Scranton, yes Drs Reich and Redan have opened an adhesion unit in Scranton, but if you live in Alberta it will cost you many thousands of US dollars. I applied and appealed to Alberta Health Care several times and they refused to send me there. I went through every avenue possible but they would not give in. therefore I went to Germany, Dr Korell is very efficient, he does a second look laparoscopy which is very important, because as you are aware adhesions do come back. Dr Korell also uses barriers like intergel and interceed. The total cost of my surgery including the hospital was $5200.00 Canadian dollars. They have accommodations right on the hospital grounds for a reasonable rate under $60.00 Cdn a night, in newly renovated rooms in the nurses residence. If you want more information on anything please let me know. I am still staying with Bev in Wisconsin, I will be back in Calgary on August the 19th. In the meantime you can write me here. Dr Korell has an excellent reputation in adhesions, he has been involved in clinical trials for the past 15 years, he is extremely knowledgeable and understanding. We will be posting a lot of information on the site about my trip in the next couple of days.

Mary

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah & Jean-Marc To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 4:00 PM Subject: DR. Riche & DR. Redan

I am trying to find out information about the new clinic that was opened recently, by DR. Riche and DR. Redan. Can anyone help me? Thank you, Deborah ( Canada )

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: