Re: Prayers for Karla

Sun Jul 30 23:43:15 2000

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. You are so right Sherry....this is a very special family.

I am starting to get concerned that I may have some kind of infection going.....perhaps in the tracheostomy site although it doesn't look bad. My neck feels swollen and I think the glands are.....I can feel them. I have been feeling quite nauseated and when I went out today I broke out in an awful sweat.....everyone got real concerned with the way I was looking. I don't know about fever...I have been feeling like I might have one...but I can't find the thermometer. I just feel pretty awful. I suppose I should go see the doctor tomorrow...but I am trying to separate myself from him....given what happened. I guess we will have to wait and see.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Sherry Marie <SMGNWV@aol.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 9:01 PM Subject: Re: Prayers for Karla

> My thoughts and prayers are with you. Let you faith guide you. Let Our > Father take your hand, and hold it tight, for you will not walk alone! I > also want everyone on this forum to know that I pray for you as well. > The support we give and get can not be measured. It extends far beyond > measure. We are part of a very special family. A family I will never > forget. With love, Sherry Marie >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: