Condolences to all from Bev and Mary in Germany....

Fri Jul 28 10:44:09 2000

Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 6:36 AM Subject: Re: Condolences to all

Dear Friends,

Please send my heart felt condolences to all our members as to the loss of our ARD sister, Marian Lewis,..may they all find peace in knowing that Marian now rests in the arms of our Lord...no pain, no suffering, no wondering what her future regarding her life with ARD would bring!!

Marian is alive and well in heaven and forever her memory will be with us...

Thank-you all for keeping her in your prayers and for offering her lots of encouragement in her last days here. It is one thing to die for not being understood what you were suffering with...but it is a whole other thing to die knowing you, in fact, were fighting a tough battle with a very real disease...and that my dear sisters and brothers of the IAS, is what WE gave Paul and Marian in their last days together...the truth and peace in knowing that: " they were NOT alone!!"

Mary Pomroy rests well ( well....it hurts!! ) today in our apartment and we will be returning to the states next Tuesday. ( FOR HER FAMILY ) She can accept calls now as well!! She is tired and sore; but two surgeries in two weeks would make anyone sore and tired...and Mary cannot take any type of pain medications as she reacts violently to them with nausea and vomiting. Mary must fight this pain alone...with a hot water bottle,and lots of words of encouragement, back rubs and anything else I can do to try to offer her some comfort in her pain!! Please continue to pray for Mary. She is one real trooper, this little " Nuffer " as she would call herself...a real trooper! PLEASE Pray she wins this one once and for all!!

I will give a full report on her condition on Monday just before we set out for home...HOME!!! YES!!

Love and Peace.. Bev & Mary

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: