>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: LNewman@milbank.com
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 11:39 AM
> Subject: RE: Marian Lewis Update, Urgent
>
> Laura,
>
> I truly wish that this had been me....because this is what I envision.....and I came so close! As you can see I am still struggling with the emotional issues associated with my near death experience....don't know if near death is what you call it since I was clinically dead. But I know that I will find peace and love in God's arms.....just as you say and it may sound awful to say it.....but, I am extremely jealous that I am not experiencing this pleasure. I know that my time will come....I just don't know if I can wait! Do you understand? Karla
>
> lay your head in Jesus' lap, under an oak tree, as He sets on a stone bench, a soft breeze is blowing and He is stroking your face. This thought I share with Him, and know that when it is my time, once I am in, that is where I will go first. I feel no pain now because he is stroking it all away. Keep my place warm my sister, and enjoy your pain-free new beginning!!! With much love, your sister, LauraN.
> I'm saddened to hear this about Marian my heart and prayers go out to her family. they are in my thoughts and prayers

> This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee
> or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
> recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
> the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

--
Barbara.... TAH 11/10/1999
Adhesion surgery 4/28/2000
Abdominal adhesion/BSO surgery 8/18/2000

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: