Re: Marian Lewis Update, Urgent

Thu Jul 27 14:19:28 2000

RE: Marian Lewis Update, UrgentLaura,

Paul does not have email. Everything has either been relayed over the phone or through their son who if I am not mistaken does not live in the same state. If he does have email ( I am almost positive that they didn't) than they do not know how to use it. Every dealing Bev had with them was over the phone.

--
Karla

> ----- Original Message ----- From: LNewman@milbank.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 11:39 AM Subject: RE: Marian Lewis Update, Urgent

Pam, I truly cannot believe my eyes!!!! I, too, would love to have their e-mail address more so than the home address. I would like to say a little more than a card can say. We are all family so when one goes down, there is a big hole in the universe where they used to be. But, if you look at the spiritual side of things, some would say she is in a better place; free from pain and sorrow. That, as I believe, is very true; it is just that having that information does not always comfort a broken heart. If it is your wife, husband, mother, father, child, etc., no words in the world can subdue your pain. Love is the greatest gift God ever gave us and in the passing of the body, love gets confused and hurt. It questions God and our belief that everyone has a split-apart (the person they were meant to be with and/or the family they were meant to have), and when that is gone, it takes family like us to be there to support the crying, pain and everything else that comes along with grief. The pain never stops but you learn to live with it after a while.

May God in his wisdom show us the way to understand all that happens, to comfort us all in this hour of great sorrow, peace to the immediate family's troubled souls, and a welcoming of Marian that will rival the greatest of the great! To Marian, my dearest sister, you can now do what I have envisioned for months, lay your head in Jesus' lap, under an oak tree, as He sets on a stone bench, a soft breeze is blowing and He is stroking your face. This thought I share with Him, and know that when it is my time, once I am in, that is where I will go first. I feel no pain now because he is stroking it all away. Keep my place warm my sister, and enjoy your pain-free new beginning!!! With much love, your sister, LauraN.

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: