Re: Where is everyone?

Mon Jul 24 18:27:03 2000

Dear Karla I have been reading the forum each day but have not been very well.I am going back to theatre in about five hours as he thinks that I have a hernia in my right groin near my stoma and this has been causing me much pain.My ileaoostomy is working overtime and is dumping about five to six litres a day which means that I still cant go home until I can get off the drip.I went out on leave on Sunday and I came back dehydrated.I also go to the endoscopy theatre on Friday to get my permanent gastroscopy tube put in.At least I can now eat without pain so it looks like I will be back in a few months to get my large bowel out and the small bowel connected to my rectum.I asked two surgeons and one gastroenterologist whether I could leave my large bowel there even if it wasnt working and they said yes but it increases the risk of bowel cancer in the dormant bowel so that is why they recommend that the bowel be removed.I am so sick of hospital all I want to do is go home.Im beginning to think that it will never come.I hope that you are recovering well Karla from your ordeal.Have you heard when you will be going back for the surgery?I do hope it is soon for your sake.Please keep me imformed of your progress.You and I seem to be twins with our complaints.Love always,Robyne.

>----- Original Message -----
From: ifirgit@webcntrl.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 6:12 AM Subject: Where is everyone?

> Where is everyone???? Must be too nice out for anyone to be in pain!!!
lol >
> Karla
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: