Mary will be have a second-look laparoscopy...and...

Mon Jul 24 17:45:37 2000

Mary will be having a second-look laparoscopy on Thursday, July 27th...the 10th day after her adhesiolysis.

With this surgical procedure Dr. Korell will be able to actually see if adhesions have re-formed or if there are any "de nova" ( new ) adhesions. If there are any adhesions, the adhesions are immature and easily "swept down" at this time.

According to the Itinerary, which I received from Bev, Bev and Mary will be leaving Germany on Wednesday, August 2nd.

Dr. Korell has authorized me to be the person who can use his email address to send messages to Bev and Mary. Bev and Mary are then able to receive your messages on Dr. Korell's PC; and they can send messages back to family, friends, and all of their friends, who post and read messages on the Message Board of the International Adhesions Society.

Until Bev and Mary are back home, if you would like to send a message to Bev and Mary, please send your message to my email address: olddad66@runestone.net . I will then forward your message to them.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: