Re: A Prayer For Overcoming Difficult Times

Mon Jul 24 15:34:15 2000

I cannot speak for everyone else, but this prayer was "dead-on" regarding what we go through, and what most if not all of us say each and every day of our lives. We are on the right road to recovery, it is just that it will take a lot for us to get there. Some are able to go a little faster than others, but not to fear, for those of us who have made it are reaching our hands back to grab those that want the help to receive just that, "help". We all should be praying every day, for every one, as we all need devine help 24-7. I send this prayer to all of you again, and for every day after that. Love, LauraN

> -----Original Message-----
> From: 1renee2@gte.net [SMTP:1renee2@gte.net]
> Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 11:48 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: A Prayer For Overcoming Difficult Times
>
> To all of you wonderful souls, that are discovering, battling, and
> healing from "Adhesions and "Adhesion surgeries", I offer this prayer to
> you during this most difficult time.
>
> Dear God,
>
> Please help me overcome this difficult time in my life.
> Help me to see Your light shining through the darkness of this moment. I
> need to know that you will help me to prevail over these troubling
> times, and know that you will not present me with obstacles I cannot
> overcome, Remind me that better days are within my reach, and help me
> obtain them.
>
> Amen
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: