New on this board. its about my Mom.....posted by Renee

Sun Jul 23 21:09:55 2000

At Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Renee wrote:

Hi... I am soo glad I found this website! My name is Renee and I'm from PA. As I speak my Mom is in the hospital with stomach problems. Early Friday morning she went into the ER with severe cramping and throwing up. Many tests were done but nothing is showing up on them. Her one doctor told her he only found adhesions on the cat scan of the abdomen. He said this could be the problem. It seems every couple of years this happens to my mom where she has to be admitted to the hospital. One Dr. is telling her it may be viral, the other is saying adhesions. She had surgery five years ago for a kidney; and a year later these pains started. My question is and I hope someone can maybe answer this is, does it take awhile to heal after you have a so called attack? These past few days during the day my mom is fine, after she eats and it is toward the evening she gets diarrhea and that her stomach hurts a bit again it like cramps up. They give her pain medication for it then it's like during the day she's fine again. So, again..would something like this take time to heal? I hope someone can answer for me, I would appreciate it. Thank you so much and for reading my post!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: