Doctors pride

Sat Jul 22 18:58:35 2000

Oh how familar is the statement my doctor acts burned out with me, well of course one of the many pshcologists that i have been sent to told me somthing very wise, that I am hurting his pride, I am not like most of his patients that come in with the flu or cold, I have adhesions and there is nothing he personnaly can do for me and that hurts his pride as a Doctor, he went into this field to cure or help people and that is one thing he can not due for me, so when adhesions is brought up by me you wouldn't believe how fast the subject is changed so I no longer do, but isnt that sad it's bad enough that most of the public in ignorant to what we occur everyday of our life, but the one person that you think you could discuss this with just blows it right over, so once again we then harbor these feelings of hopelessnes which just compounds the emotions that we are already feeling.What we need to do is to make the public aware of this disease and at this time only we can do it, the suffers, but this alone should give us the strenght that we need, because we have each other and that alone is alreay giving me strength. God Bless to all. Sincerely the Adhesion warrior Liz

--
Hi
I to have alway's had it on my left side, I figured if I could just remove the left side of me I would be fine, why I feel it more on one side verses the other, but think of it in a positive way, it could be are left and right that we feel it, (lol), I know this is not funny but we have to try to find some humor in all this or we will be just miserable, thank- god for this sight and all the wonderfull people that are here, God bless.
           The Adhesion Warrior

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: