3 Week Update On Pam

Fri Jul 21 09:14:04 2000

To All the Angels of This Site Words cannot express my joy as each day progresses. Two months ago I posted the first message on the site. Today I have my wife back as I remember. Pam has found a new position in a Dr. office working part-time(She was terminated while on disability from her previous job by the CEO in our home, with flowers!!) and is so far enjoying it. She has some mild discomfort she calls healing pain around the dite that improves daily. Her only aggrivation is the lack of stamina. She tires near the end of the day, but that is from the months of trying to deal with the the pain. This to shall improve. But best of all is she found her smile again!!!! It is the one thing I prayed daily to return. She smiles, giggles, and plain old has fun again! She has decided to continue with asiting Bev help others suffering with ARD. She feels this is shy we were led to this site. She realizes there is still a few more months of waiting to cross the proverbial hump, but we both will deal with it. In our hearts we feel this is it, no more relapses, she feels different inside this time. So for now, thanks and God bless to all that kept her in pray and e-mails.

--
In Friendship, Bob Markford

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: