Re: Ultram

Fri Jul 14 09:08:21 2000

This is a good site, you can find most prescriptions & non prescriptions. It will tell you just about anything you need to know about any medication

WebMD - Prescription Drug Reference

--
Robin

At Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Renee Madron wrote: > >Thanks for the info. The only thing that makes me itch, is (can't spell too >well) Percuset? Very allergic to it. And too, so much causes me to have >infections, so I have to be careful. Any who, thanks anyway... > >Christine Mclain wrote: > >> Renee I had taken ultram some time ago and I remembering itching alot and I >> got headaches from it...it really never helped with the pain.....

>>> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Renee Madron" <1renee2@gte.net> >> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" >> <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> >> Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 7:09 PM >> Subject: Ultram >> >> > Could someone inform me on Ultram. I had a prescription for it, didn't >> > get it filled and got another one today after a check up, but I haven't >> > had it filled yet either. Has anyone had any side effects with it? Like >> > being sleepy or doopy? (lol, I made a funny...7 drawfs) Anyway, it isn't >> > for my adhesion pain. May 12, I had a serious car accident and this is >> > a drug treatment for my injuries. The doc, says to get it filled, but >> > my body can't tolerate too many medicines, Because of the adhesions and >> > the many procedures of the past. Whatever you can tell me will be fine. >> > Thanks >> > >> > -- >> > Renee Madron >> > Richmond, Indiana >> > 765-965-7435 >> > >>

--
Robin

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: