Re: KARLA.......:-)

Thu Jul 13 22:11:31 2000

Praise the Lord, He is AWESOME! He loves each and every one of us and listens when we pray. He created us and knows every detail of our lives...... Amazing, isn't it? How blessed we are to be loved with unconditional love so deep and so pure. I too thank HIm for this site and ask for healing for each of you. Natalie

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 10:37 AM Subject: Re: KARLA.......:-)

PRAISE GOD TODAY!!!!!

THIS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD ..PRAYERS WORKED!!

I just spoke with Karlas nurse, less then three minutes ago.... This wonderfully skilled team of surgeons under the direction of DR. Zachary, Chief of the Reconstructive Dept, are meeting today to discuss how they will proceed with Karlas surgery!! They are discussing a new fiber optic device to use for the anesthesia and feel it may work for Karla as they really understand what this surgery means for her and they think it will work..and we know..it means her life!!!

Karla was all smiles today the nurse told me...she may have to come home for a month, but that is not a given right now, we will see! BUT Karla has hope again....it was just a little brick wall, thats all, and she will hurdle that my friends....how could she not with all those prayers behind her pushing her over the top..

THANK-YOU EVERYONE, THANK-YOU LORD....aren't MIRACLES wonderfull?? :-)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: