Intergel Adhesion Prevention Solution

Thu Jul 13 20:52:11 2000

I got this today and thought I would share it with you all. My original message at the bottom of the page. Dear Renee,

I am sorry to hear about your condition. I do have two references that may interest you. A book on current techniques in peritoneal surgery was recently published and includes a chapter, which summarizes the INTERGEL* Solution pivotal laparotomy clinical data based on a interim analysis. The reference for the book and chapter is provided below. P eritoneal Surgery, Gere S. diZerega, Senior Editor, Springer-Verlag. New York, 1999

Johns DB and diZerega GS: Development and Clinical Evaluation of INTERGEL* Adhesion Prevention Solution for the Reduction of Adhesions Following Peritoneal Cavity Surgery, p351-366.

A pilot laparotomy study was also conducted (with ~ 25 patients) and this data was published as well. the reference is: Thornton, M.H., et.at., Clinical evaluation of 0.5% ferric hyaluronate adhesion prevention gel for the reduction of adhesions following peritoneal cavity surgery; open label pilot study, 1998 Hum Repro; 13:6, pages 1480-1485.

Georgiann Keyport Director of QA, Clinical & Regulatory Affairs Hyaluronate Division T: (612) 368-6294 F: (612) 368-4278 email: gmkeypo@lifecore.com

-----Original Message----- > From: Renee Madron [SMTP:1renee2@gte.net]
> Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 7:10 PM
> To: info@lifecore.com
> Subject: Intergel Adhesion Prevention Solution

I have "Chronic Pelvic Adhesion Disease", and have to date, 11 surgeries to take down adhesions. I would like information (statistics-actual) on the success of using INTERGEL® ADHESION PREVENTION SOLUTION. If you can't provide this information, could you put in the right direction to obtain it. Thank you, Renee Madron

--
Renee Madron
Richmond, Indiana
765-965-7435

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: