Re: KARLA.......:-)

Thu Jul 13 14:46:27 2000

Miracles are but the breathing of our God. To us they are miracles, to Him, it is breathing. Look at how he parted the Red Sea. Not by hand, or thought, but by breathing (I don't know for sure, just a feeling I get when I think of it). How ever you chose to portray anything He does, its okay -- He just wants us to believe and that we have in abundance and look who was the recipient today -- our beloved Karla!!!!! My heart is rejoicing so that it feels like it is going to pop right out of my chest!!!!!

Our Father, thank you for the healing touch on the top of Karla's head. Your warmth threaded through her body and shuttered a new found belief that through You, all things are possible. We believe, she believes, the nurses and doctors believe; You always said "where two or more are gathered in His name......." we come as a pack, asking for what is promised. Thank you oh heavenly One for nothing can be done if you are not at the head. Thank you Father for everything, Amen.

Thank you all for pulling for Karla!!!!! Even though I have never seen her, I can feel her spirit and see her smile -- I know it is strange but I really do!!! Ain't God Greattttt or what!!!!!!!!!!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette [SMTP:bnb@cybrzn.com]
> Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 1:38 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Re: KARLA.......:-)
>
> PRAISE GOD TODAY!!!!!
>
> THIS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD ..PRAYERS WORKED!!
>
> I just spoke with Karlas nurse, less then three minutes ago....
> This wonderfully skilled team of surgeons under the direction of DR.
> Zachary, Chief of the Reconstructive Dept, are meeting today to discuss
> how they will proceed with Karlas surgery!! They are discussing a new
> fiber optic device to use for the anesthesia and feel it may work for
> Karla as they really understand what this surgery means for her and they
> think it will work..and we know..it means her life!!!
>
> Karla was all smiles today the nurse told me...she may have to come home
> for a month, but that is not a given right now, we will see! BUT Karla
> has hope again....it was just a little brick wall, thats all, and she will
> hurdle that my friends....how could she not with all those prayers behind
> her pushing her over the top..
>
> THANK-YOU EVERYONE, THANK-YOU LORD....aren't MIRACLES wonderfull?? :-)
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: