Welcome Mary!

Fri Jul 7 07:32:04 2000

I would just like to say another warm welcome to Mary!!! It was so exciting and tremendously moving to see you walk off that airplane. There are no words to say......just knowing the struggle that it has been in getting you closer to being able to live a life that just might be a little more pain free.

It was such an amazing sight as well.....it was like Bev had known Mary forever......and after working so long on this they have begun to look like sisters....and they stepped right into each others arms.

Having seen this I know that we have to start having yearly conventions of some sort.....bringing together members of our group. I will be more than willing to help put something like this together.....once I have recovered and if people are willing to assist. Of course there would have to be an interest in something of this sort....but I have seen the friendship and love that has developed between Mary and Bev and it would be so wonderful to be able to bring everyone together.....while at the same time having a cause to work towards.

ARD knows no bonds......it does not limit itself to who it strikes at. We need to reach out to one another with a soothing hand...a warm hug. No one know our suffering....but each other.

God Bless!

--
Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: