Re: Dateline - Feature on Chronic Pelvic Pain

Mon Jul 3 18:35:11 2000

any chance you can post these addresses on the web as places to write. If they keep getting gobs of letter about the same thing from many different people/states/backgrounds someone somewhere WILL finally take notice.

I have to believe that. If I don't I will truly go mad!!

--
Marla

-----Original Message----- From: Renee Madron <1renee2@gte.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, July 03, 2000 5:14 PM Subject: Re: Dateline - Feature on Chronic Pelvic Pain

>Someone said earlier today, that strength comes in numbers. If "WE" send >our information to anyone and everyone possible, daily, weekly, and/or >even monthly, we may get somewhere. I am like you, I have sent letters >to following places, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics-Italy, >Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology-Massachusette, Department of >Obstetrics and Gynecology-North Carolina, Second Institute of Gynecology >and Obstetrics-Rome Italy, Department of Public Health-Oxford UK, >Department of Physiology and Pharmacologhy-Australia, and so on. My list >consists of 66 addresses and telephone numbers around the world. I >received three responses. But that didn't damper my spirits. As a group >we can make this work. We just have to be persistent. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: