Re: "Funny, You Don't Look Sick"......."But You ' LOOK' Good!"

Tue Jun 27 09:48:14 2000

Oh myyesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sing the same song!!!!! My co-workers consistently tell me how great I look and that I don't look like I am in that much pain!!!!! Boy, if I could turn into Jeannie or Samantha for one hour!!!!!! THEN let's see how my coping abilities compare!!!! We, the folks who suffer like dogs (wherever did that saying come from) have no idea the amount of self will and prayers it takes to elevate oneself to achieve the impossible -- and to overcome it -- on a day-to-day basis, and if only they were in that position, we would hear a whole new song!!! Thanks for that info., I really needed to vent today as I was soooo sick this weekend its not funny!! I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital, I was just that sick!! I prayed my brains out and as usual, He saw me through!!! I took off yesterday -- big mistake -- but I couldn't help it. Believe me, if I didn't need the insurance in order to get my surgery in September, I really wouldn't care but between that and my husband's truck going in and out of the service center (you wouldn't believe me if I told you) all the crap we are going through with that!!! I feel like driving it to Detroit and leaving it at the auto company's front door (after I paint it yellow)!!!

Man, I feel great now!!!! Thanks gang for giving me a place to vent and great company with all the understanding one heart can hold!!!! Luv ya, Laura

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marla [SMTP:onery1@soltec.net]
> Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 8:54 PM
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Subject: Re: "Funny, You Don't Look Sick"......."But You ' LOOK'
> Good!"
>
> Thanks Helen. Adds credence to my "What Is Wrong With Her" page. I've had
> so
> many people look at me and say "You look Great!!" with one eye cocked.
> They
> don't realize the effort it takes for me to look great to them and the
> price
> I will pay once I am in the privacy of my own again. This is especially
> true
> of my family.
>
> Marla
>

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: