Re: Robyne from Australia

Fri Jun 23 14:28:53 2000

Robyne,

I am sure that you have had your surgery by now. I am also sure that you are most undoubtedly in the icu and cannot access your computer yet. Please know that my prayers for you are constant and that we are all thinking of you and wishing you nothing but the best. Don't worry about getting back to us right of way....however, if you have someone there reading your messages for them it would be greatly appreciated if they could send us a quick line to say you are okay.

Take your time in recovering. Do not rush things. Just know that you are not alone!

God Bless!

Love,

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Marla <onery1@soltec.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 1:33 PM Subject: Robyne from Australia

> Robyne - You have been on my mind all last night and today. I am hoping you > will have good things to report to us. I am sending lots of positive, > healing energy your way as well as praying for the medical team that is > treating you. > > Blessings > Marla >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: