Re: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........

Tue Jun 20 09:30:22 2000

Angel Flight's web site is at the bottom of this message.

At Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Natalie Shook wrote: >
>Does Angel Flight have a website? I know of a few pilots who might sign up to help.

>> ----- Original Message -----
> From: George Perry
> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS
> Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 8:18 PM
> Subject: Re: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........
>
> What TV special on ARD?

> From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette
> Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:54 PM
> Subject: Re: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........
>
> Helen..please look for my email to you and Pam markford...people need help this weekend..okay??
> Result iof that TV special on ARD!!!!! Man, I hope Redan and Reich are ready for all this!!
>
> Love Bev

> From: Helen Dynda
> Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 2:30 PM
> Subject: Angel Flight --- No financially-needy patient is denied access to..........
>
> The goal of Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation Organization is: "...to ensure that no financially-needy patient is denied access to distant specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for lack of a means of medical air transportation.
>
> Perhaps someone has already been helped by Angel Flight - and will volunteer information about their experience. Someone mentioned Angel Flight to me some time ago - and I knew I needed to share this web site with all of you. All destinations of Angel Flight are listed here:
>
> >> AIR TRANSPORTATION CHARITIES <<
>
> * Aeormedical Samaritan Ministry
>
> * Aeromedical Transport for Veterans
>
> * Angel Flight Central
>
> * Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
>
> * Angel Flight Northeast
>
> * Angel Flight Southeast
>
> * Angel Flight South-Central
>
> * Angel Flight West
>
> * Children's Transport for Life
>
> * Mercy Medical Airlift
>
> * Patient-Ticket org
>
> * Patient-Travel org
>
> [] You will want to take a little time to learn about Angel Flight. Maybe Angel Flight will be able to help you. Here is the Url for Angel Flight:
>
> http://www.angel-flight.org/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: