http://www.widomaker.com/~skipb/panic.html

Fri Jun 16 12:38:55 2000

Dear Friends:

Just the other day I posted Skip Baker's website again, (ASAP) American Society for Action on Pain. This is where I found assistance for pain management as I found myself without a doctor to treat my pain from adhesions. I was referred from this website to a wonderful caring doctor in Virginia who helped me tremendously. I received an e-mail from someone that was a silent IAS member who was in dire need of pain management. By silent I mean she would come here to read the messages but never posted herself (I'll see if I can persuade her to post her story here). She has been suffering with adhesions for years, and without proper pain medication would pass out from the pain. She had a few problems filling out the form that must be sent to her state rep. so I informed Skip Baker, the President of ASAP, and he is now assisting her in getting to a state rep. in Texas. Let's wish her all the luck in finding a doctor to assist her in proper pain management for her adhesions.

This is a wonderful website, we must always remember to keep it posted. It would be wonderful if we had a direct link to it.

--
Helen Chalmers

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: