New to this

Thu Jun 15 20:40:50 2000

I have been suffering from adhesions for over two years. Last year they operated on me and "took down" adhesions as well as removing my last ovary. I was free from pain for about a month. Then it started coming back. Now a year later and all these wonderful test and all these people that think you are some kind of nut, here I am going to do one more test, a ct scan and if they son't find anything I get to go to a pain management clinic. I have two boys, 15 & 17. A wonderful and very understanding husband. I think if I could hold on until my youngest graduates and I know he will be ok, while driving down the road and the pain gets to be so much the telephone pole looks really good about then. This is no way to live a life. Four years ago I was bike riding thirty miles, three years ago my husband and I were going to the gym three times a week and I would do two hundred stomach crunches and love every minute of it. Today it hurts to stand up or bend over or sit or do nothing. Is there any end to this madness??

--
Liz Hunt

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: