Re: How do we get through horrible days

Tue Jun 13 23:01:24 2000

Richard,

How are you doing? How did your surgery go? I hope that you are feeling better and getting back on track.

--
Karla

>----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Hagen <rsh4799@att.net> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 7:16 PM Subject: Re: How do we get through horrible days

> Hang in there Lynn. Thank God for Jim!

>> ----- Original Message ----- > From: "Lynne Brown" <jimandlynne@supanet.com> > To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> > Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 4:16 PM > Subject: Re: How do we get through horrible days > > > Hi everyone, me again. > > > > Every night I come home (around 5.30pm) I check the forum. You know I > > miss it that you can talk during the day and then when I come home you > > are all in bed and I miss you. > > > > My Doctor is still at her tricks re.the prescription for the DHC (pain > > killers). Jim rang yesterday and she was off ill (forgive me, but I > > actually hoped she was in pain herself). We couldn't get the > > pescription. Today she left work at lunch-time and again did not leave > > a prescription. Jim finally got it sorted tonight and I went to bed > > (it's my birthday) and cried my eyes out. Today I really do think that > > if it wasn't for Jim I could just take the whole bottle of tablets and > > go to sleep. All the pain would be over. Just typing that sounds so > > nice. I'm feeling very sorry for myself and I'm letting the pain beat > > me but I can't help it. > > > > Anyway, I don't know if it was a sign or not, but Dr Wiseman came back > > to me today with the names of Doctors in the United Kingdom. Thank you > > so much Dr Wiseman. I'll try to contact them tomorrow and will also try > > to find a new G.P. > > > > I'm going to tell you a prayer which was my mum's favourite, you will > > probably know it > > > > FOOTPRINTS > > > > One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach > > with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each > > scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to > > him and the other to the Lord. > > > > When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at > > the footprints in the sand. > > He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one > > set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest > > and saddest times in his life. > > This really bothered him and he questioned the Lord about it. > > > > "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me > > all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times > > in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why > > when I needed you most you would leave me" > > > > The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child I love you and I would > > never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see > > only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" > > > > The prayer helps a little although at the moment I don't feel like I'm > > being carried. > > > > Please forgive me. I'm just having a really horrible day, people wise > > (my GP) and pain wise. > > > > See you all tomorrow night. > > > > With love to you all because you know how I feel. > > > > Lynne. > > > > -- > > Lynne. > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: