Re: Guidelines For Adhesions/ (Marla, I thought in case you delet

Tue Jun 13 12:25:23 2000

Marla, I am so sorry to read that you are leaving the forum just because some people "acted out" in full view like this. I am sure you read my response before -- this kind of stuff just scares new people away, and considering all the pain and suffering that is going on out here, it would have been much easier on the rest of us if this display bounced back and forth between the parties involved, not the rest of us. Again, I apologize on behalf of the group and the individuals that have made you leave. Know that a large part of you will vanish back into the darkness without conversation and a connection with people with the same problems. Please rethink your decision and if you really feel strongly that it is time for you to move on, then you must follow your heart. I hope though, that this incident that drove you away will not be repeated by you or anyone else in the group, as this will stand out as the one reason people hate to ask for help or just talk through their pain. People have finally found a place to go -- PLEASE don't spread this stuff around and if someone says something that you do not like or isn't true (and it will affect the rest of us if it is medically incorrect), remember you can (and should) go directly to that person and hash it out. This is NOT the place for this sort of thing; I don't care who was right or wrong. Work it out between yourselfs. Know one more thing Marla, you may always right to me for support! Yours in Christ, LauraN

This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: