A SOLUTION for Pre-Forgiveneness

Sat Jun 10 21:03:42 2000

Thursday evening, I discovered I didn't have enough darvocette in the house to permanently end my pain. Depression can be a real "b...." I couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel, and could only remember to use prayer to bring some relief. I have spent countless research hours with the help of Helen & others within the IAS and other websites to seek a viable solution. This ARD is a family disease, and it does affect our loved ones. Since my God is always "on time", on Friday, I received the following PRE-FORGIVENESS prayer from one of my best friends in Northern California to be shared with all of our loved ones:

'I am in a lot of pain today. I am going to be cranky and intolerant. I am going to make my amends to you now....Because, before the day is through, I will more than likely get angry with or be critical of you about NOTHING that's related to ANYTHING. I will be HIGHLY SENSITIVE. So please, [your loved one], be gentle with me in speech, action, and thought.'

It is a spiritual axiom that when you are angry at somebody else, there is something going on with you.

--
Judy in Southern California (I am 'BunkyBare' in AIM [aol instant messenger] and am '15259612' in ICQ, if you want to chat, rather than e-mail.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: