Re: new local ARD member...

Sat Jun 3 17:54:20 2000

I'm relatively new to this - can you tell me what ARD is? I have PAD which is Pelvic Adhesive Disease. But whatever it is Welcome Karla from another newbie to the group.

--
Marla

-----Original Message----- From: Bernie and Beverly Doucette <bnb@cybrzn.com> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> Date: Saturday, June 03, 2000 3:06 PM Subject: Re: new local ARD member...

>Hello Karla.. >here is a new local member..lives in Wallace, Mi > >k.havelka@usa.net <k.havelka@usa.net> > >Just finding out that she has ARD, a little scared...how about a greeting >from you. I think that sometimes when a new ARD sufferer hears from someone >who has it pretty severe they realize that they have itr prtetty good >compatred to others, BUT, even more important, she had had contact with >karkeinen...and I told her to say NO to a surgery with him...maybe YOU could >expound as to your experience with him!!! I told her WE talk truth wether >he likes it or not..she is kind, friendly, very wanting to learn about her >ARD...and will be at the meeting at Johnny's as well > >I also need to speak to you about something else..so stop over or call me >asap.. > >Love Bev >

>>----- Original Message ----- >From: Karla <ifirgit@webcntrl.com> >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <adhesions@forum.obgyn.net> >Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2000 1:28 AM >Subject: new email address > >> I have a new email address. It is ifirgit@webcntrl.com >> >> Karla N >> >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: