Painful adhesions return where to go from here?

Thu Jun 1 20:05:43 2000

HI My name is Barbara S I know Helen Chalmers from the hyst. site. I glad i found her and hope her surgery goes well. But is what i would like to know is what if i can't afford this Center in PA i understand there positon on the money. But, my husband is terminaly ill and i have to work full time just to make ends meet. So where does this put me and this center? Right now all i can see is i can try another surgery but risk more adhesions but i will ask him to use adhesion barriers this time. I have new ones over my bladder now from the Lap scars from my last adhesion removal. this seems like a vicious cycle that will never end. I'm in pain all the time and i'm on my feet at work 8 to 9 hours a day. I was just promoted so i don't want to say anything to risk messing that up as we need the money. I feel like i'm destined to live this life of pain with no help from anyone i have a great doctor but even he wonders if anything will help we worry together on this he does take great care of me and knows i hurt but from his point of view pain killers are not an option for long term use and i understand were he is coming from. I'm going to try and see in in January thats tax time for us since we always get a refund (hehe) and see if i can come up with the money then for this Adhesion Center but wow it seems like a long time to suffer though but what chice do i have. thank you for your time.

--
Barbara.... TAH 11/10/99
Adhesion surgery 4/28/00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: