Adhesions and there return

Sun May 28 20:42:56 2000

Hi My name is Barbara and i had a TAH on 11/10/99. When i was 5 days post and in the hospital i noticed this pulling, ripping and burning pain on my left side. i tried asking my GYN about it but she just blew me off. She cut my colon durning surgery but i really didn't think it was related since iwas told it was just healing pain. well at 2 weeks post i asked about it again just to be told to just wait it was healing pain. But i insisted that there was something wrong so she sent me for a sonogram. It was nice for the tech to tell me that if she was checking for adhesion that they would not show up . Great not what i wanted to hear. Well when i went back at 4 weeks post she said see i told you yuo must have pulled a muscle or something. I said what about adhesions and she said no way. Well after going back to work and just having the pain get worse with time and going back on pain pills just to work. i went to a new doctor in April and he said he wanted todo a Lap proceedure i said fine and it was done on 4/28/00 he found a massive adhesion wrapped around my small intestines, colon, and rectum and it was all pulled up to the left side of my abdomin. Well now that i'm 4 weeks post from this surgery the same pain has come back. i want to know if these adhesion barriers really work because if so i want it used on me to stop this pain. Any help would be great thanks for listening.

--
Barbara.... TAH 11/10/99
Adhesion surgery 4/28/00

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: