American Society for Action on Pain - Restore the Human Right to Pain Medicine!!

Fri May 19 20:56:33 2000

I am posting the letter I received from Helen C. about her success in being able to get a prompt response to her plea for a physician in or near the state where she lives.

She now has an appointment with a physician who is "willing to assist people in chronic pain with narcotic pain medication."

>----- Original Message -----
To: <olddad66@runestone.net> Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 1:35 PM Subject: Check out skiphome.htm

Helen, this is the site where I actually found help. You may want to look at this site. It is very informative. This is the AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR ACTION ON PAIN (ASAP). Once you go in there, you go to Pain Help and it will list every state and the doctors that are willing to assist people in chronic pain with narcotic pain medication. Once you fill out the form and send it, a Representative from your state will contact you and give you the name of the doctor.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE:

[] American Society for Action on Pain - Restore the Human Right to Pain Medicine! Read this webpage; and then return to the top and click: "Pain Help"

http://www.widomaker.com/~skipb/skiphome.htm.html

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: