Name/Location of Doctor/Clinician for treatment of Adhesion

From: anonymous (
Sun Apr 16 19:33:39 2000

Hi, Good evening. My girlfriends suffers from adhesions in the most terrible way. This condition is slowly killing her soul. Would anyone have a name of a doctor or clinician that treats adhesions? I seem to remember that Yale University has a doctor that has a study/treatment program there. Does anyone know his name or any clinician/doctor in the New England area that can help her? She doesn't have computer so the information will have to be sent to me so I can give it to her. Thank you for your time and help. B. Tapscott. or

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: