Thank You

Sat Apr 1 19:17:50 2000

Hi all,

I just wanted to write and thank each and everyone of you for your support. I have not been feeling well.....cept when you are around Bev its hard to not smile! Just wish I could smile more. Bev and her husband have been absolutely wonderful to me.....and if Bev tells me I need to eat one more time....well.....I guess I won't hit her or anything...she just knows me to well...if it weren't for going to Bev's house I probably wouldn't eat. I just have no appetite...but somehow I manage to eat everything she puts in front of me.

As I think you all know Bev and I are going to see a surgeon in Chicago on Tuesday. Apparently he has agreed to do my surgery....and Bev has all the optimism going down there. To be honest....I can't be optimistic. I have been through so many rejections that I will not get my hopes up! I will pray that he takes on my case, but that is about as far as I will allow myself to go.

I was so worried that I wouldn't get my surgery done in time to walk down the aisle to my daughter's wedding. Now it looks like no matter what I don't have to worry. My daughter called off the wedding.....for her own reasons. I have to support her in her choices but inside I wonder if I will live to see that day. I guess I have to let go of my own selfishness and understand that I don't want her to be unhappy either.

I pray that each and everyone of you finds your own peace and tranquility in dealing with this awful disease.

Love,

Karla

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: