Re: Adhesion Symptoms - - - Please share the symptoms you are

Mon Feb 28 13:20:20 2000

Okay here goes...

Much pain in the whole mid-section of my body. Sometimes when having an extreme need to defecate, the pain will bring me to my knees & I scream and cry it hurts so bad. Then after the BM, it hurts even worse, like it's pulsating in there from having to go so badly. Sometimes if I wait to urinate too long, I have the same pulsating pain. I would guess this happens not only cuz of the bowel resection but also cuz of the IBS. The drs did say that the adhesions were wrapped fully around my bowels & were connecting all my major organs to each other & to the exterior walls of my abdomen. Any time I have to move side-to-side or in a twisting movement, I get severe, burning pain that seems to wrap itself totally around my mid-seciton & goes down the right leg.

Some days I don't know where the pain originates; my back or my gut. It's like having twins w/colic. When one wakes up, the other isn't far behind.

My pain hits me any time, anywhere: laying down, sitting, walking. I never know when it will come or how bad it will be. To help from falling down I try to find something to lean against. The outcome tho, is me walking around all bent over & holding myself. The pain gets so bad it feels like I'm going to fall out of myself.

I have so many other problems besides adhesions that the symptoms mesh together most days. That's all I can think of right now.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: