Re: What are symptoms of abdominal adhesions?

Fri Feb 25 08:56:48 2000

Welcome to the International Adhesions Society Message Board, Kay! No, Kay, you are not alone!!

I have just read your adhesions' story at the ADHESIONS QUILT (at the top of this webpage). At the ADHESIONS QUILT you have given a much more detailed account of the symptoms you are having.

I hope that others will read your story at the ADHESION QUILT in order to get a much more detailed account of the symptoms you are having as a result of adhesions. While you are there, also read about the adhesions' experience of other women.

This an open invitation for others to also share their adhesions' experience at the ADHESIONS QUILT. No, Kay, you are not alone!!

``````````````````````````````

At Fri, 25 Feb 2000, kay wrote:

I have been suffering with these symptoms for about 3-4 years. Symptoms are CRAMPING!!!, tenderness in the abdominal area mostly on the right side, pressure on my bladder which becomes painful when full, and low back ache. I have the feeling that everything is going to fall out sometimes. Am I crazy? I really want relief! At least if others are experiencing similar symptoms I won't feel alone.

Please help, Kay (kaysan@iwon.com)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: