dr's appt tomorrow - finally!

Sun Feb 20 21:59:30 2000

Well, my dr is back in town and I get to go see him tomorrow to discuss the results of the defacography. Thank God! It's been 2 weeks already, and I've used the enemas, laxatives, stool softeners, and the pain med he prescribed for me.

Results? Pretty much nothing!

Right now I'm lounging in the rocking chair with a big "fat man" pillow behind me, hoping to God my work doesn't call me in any more tonight. I drove for nine hours already today - I don't think I could do more. And since I've gone back to work on "light duty", I've worked every day (one of the other on-call drivers quit, so now there are only 2 of us - and we deliver blood to hospitals all over the state!). So now I'm tired, and my tummy's huge. For the past 6 hrs it's felt as if it were trying to explode, but it can't because of the huge hands squeezing it.

The Lortab doesn't help, of course. But at least I haven't thrown up the last few times I've taken it.

Anyway, I'll be back to either vent in extreme anger, or have good news after the dr visit. Wish me luck, and keep your fingers crossed!

Tara

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: