Can estrogen cause pain?

Sat Feb 19 10:30:23 2000

Well, I was doing so good that I was making all sorts of plans to live life to the fullest. Like a dog off a leash. Then Dr. Levy put me on .0025 of estrogen. And a vaginal cream. After a week I was in raging pain. I felt like I was bleeding inside. Could not get out of pain. So I took off the patch and quit using the cream. The pain has gotten better but I am in alot of pain still. I told her it would do that and she scoffed at me like I did not know my own body. I went to my regular doc and she was so nice and sympathetic. She told me that I am doing quit well. And she gave me some percacet for pain. I called Levy and just to tell her and she gaveme Flexerall. A muscle relaxer !! She still believes it is my tight pelvic muscle and not the estrogen because it is such a small dose. Well my pelvic muscle is not tight anymore. And if it does get tight I know how to relax it. Has anyone else had this reaction? Helen told me to go to the Endo. forum a long time ago I think I best go there and ask those girls this question. Now my pain is mostly in my groin areas and on the Left side.(which is swollen in the groin) What's up with this? Thanks for listening, Jaynie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: