Re: Angel Flight (master list) >> Ginni

Fri Feb 11 12:47:16 2000

Ginni, Please take a look at this website! This website lists *ALL* Angel Flights. You will find a phone number there, which I think is toll-free).

Then you can tell them about your situation - that you will be flying from Florida to California. I would think that ANGEL FLIGHT would be able to accommodate a situation such a yours. Try this! You will never know unless you do! You can do it!!

````````````````````````````````````

At Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>This is the master website of Angel Flight Charitable Patient Medical Air Transportation Organization. All destinations of Angel Flight are listed here.
>
>Perhaps someone has already made use of this service; and will volunteer information about their experience. Someone mentioned Angel Flight to me some time ago; and when I came upon it today, I knew I needed to share this website with all of you.
>
>The goal of Angel Flight is: "...to ensure that no financially-needy patient is denied access to distant specialized medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for lack of a means of medical air transportation.
>
>**[ AIR TRANSPORTATION CHARITIES ]**
>
>* Aeormedical Samaritan Ministry
>
>* Aeromedical Transport for Veterans
>
>* Angel Flight Central
>
>* Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
>
>* Angel Flight Northeast
>
>* Angel Flight Southeast
>
>* Angel Flight South-Central
>
>* Angel Flight West
>
>* Children's Transport for Life
>
>* Mercy Medical Airlift
>
>* Patient-Ticket org
>
>* Patient-Travel org
>
>[] * There is much more information here!!! You will want to spend a little time getting to know more about Angel Flight.
> http://www.angel-flight.org/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: