Blessed be the Memory of Christine Buelteman - a victim of ARD

Thu Jan 6 00:48:32 2000

Bev, I just finished reading your touching account of Christine's fruitless attempts to get help for herself and her family through Social Security Disability.

I am really saddened by all of the detours that were placed in Christine's way as she reached out for medical care - detours which prevented her from getting the proper medical and surgical care at a time when she would've been in better physical condition for surgery.

The memory of Christine will always be with us!! The sadness of her untimely death from adhesions could be the impetus which could spur others, who also suffer from adhesions, to write their stories - with the hope that eventually a television program, such as Dateline, would agree to air a special program about adhesions. Perhaps, if International Adhesion Society members would truely unite, Christine's death could make more of an impact on the medical community than we realize!!

I have updated my story; and I hope that many of you, who read the messages at the Adhesions Forum, will feel motivated to do the same.

My deepest sympathy to her family!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: